Pages

October 29, 2009

In other news

I was introduced to Google Wave - it's a social networking/group collaboration for everything: email, instant messaging, photos, video sharing, documents, polls. It's a giant mix up of all things interactive web and it's still in exclusive-invite only-beta. Which is fine, i watched the premier demo video and i'm interested to play around with it but i'm willing to let more bugs be fixed first.

Sunday marks the first day of November, which marks the first day of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). It will be a whirl wind of posting here. I'm expecting to take full advantage of being able to post on the go from my phone. There is a wedding on the 21st with several activities planned so i'll need to stay on top of it. Anyone care to join me?

I had toyed with the idea of doing National November Writing Month but came to my senses to realize, i don't have that kind of time this month and i have other more important projects i need to work on.

0 What do you think?: