Pages

August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn Review

Yes, yes, i got sucked into the Twilight book series. I'm not as enchanted with it as say Harry Potter. The first book was good but i was greatly disapointed in the plots of book 2 and 3. Book 4 is excellent in how she ties all the strings together and reveals more vampire history.

I wrote a review that does contain spoilers which is why i posted it to my archives. You can read here: Review I don't go into great details but you might find it interesting.

2 What do you think?:

Andrea Eames said...

I haven't even seen the Twilight series here in NZ, but I think I'll have to track it down - there has been so much hype!

Violet said...

if it wasn't so incredibly expensive to ship from the US to NZ i would send you books 3 and 4. Those are the only ones i own, i was lucky and got the other 2 at the library but didn't feel like waiting months to finish the series. That's whats so odd to me about the books, they're not amazing but have an addictive quality.