Pages

May 19, 2008

Arrival {update: pics}

Noel Elise has arrived!!

Born at 4:04pm Central Time - 6 lb. 9 oz. and 20 inches long with dark hair.

Do a little happy dance! I know I've done a few of them. I don't have pictures yet, they won't be home from the birthing center until about midnight. I won't expect any until tomorrow afternoon or evening. Oooh the agony of waiting!

Everyone is doing great! My sister told my dad who told me that everything went amazingly easy for the first birth. There were no complications and quick birth.

I'm sooo happy!!!!

Newborn Noel Newborn Noel - laying on the bed at the birthing center taken by her dad.

Noel 1 day Noel at 25 hours being held by her great grandmother.





*sigh* my heart is melting...

1 What do you think?:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunt Violet! Hope Mom and baby are doing well.

:)