Pages

May 5, 2008

Blows Your Mind


The miracle that is a woman growing another human - blows my mind!

The long weekend at my sister's was amazing. The best part was getting to touch my sister's belly and feel Baby move. I have felt her feet press out, i felt her little rump, i felt her have the hiccups. That's right, baby's have hiccups in the womb, crazy! For the hiccups i put my hand on the side and i could feel resistance and then suddenly a quick nothing and then back to resistance - it was rhythmic plus S. had felt baby have them before so she knew what she was talking about. It was WILD!!!

The baby shower was beautiful, my sister's best friends did a fabulous job from the invitations, to the decorations, to the food, to the favors - awesome!

I cried once i got in the car when i got home last night. I know part of it was being so tired (was up late every night) but also because it's going to be sooo hard only seeing my niece every six months or so. I know it will work out, i know it will but still makes me sad to be so far. At the same time I am so excited to be going back in a month! And it's 3 weeks until the birth so i really only have to wait 3 weeks for pictures.

0 What do you think?: