Pages

April 7, 2008

Dd

The fourth letter of the Latin alphabet.

Words Related to D:
Deliberate - Done with or marked by full consciousness of the nature and effects; intentional
Diligent:
1.constant in effort to accomplish something; attentive and persistent in doing anything: a diligent student.
2.done or pursued with persevering attention; painstaking: a diligent search of the files.

Topics Related to D:
Death - The grieving processes is an odd one. Trying to remember that I do not have to absorb M.'s moods, that i can be calm and understanding. I'm having a bit of a hard time as well. It is more dealing with the realization that my grandparents wont be around for forever either. I really miss my family.

Dogs - Nitro was so bad yesterday, he kept going in the house! I don't think he's over his bladder infection even if he did finish his medication. He and Z kept getting into it as well. It's so annoying to try to break up their dog fights. I'm not really afraid of them anymore but still don't want to get bit. Not really sure what causes them to go off on each other either.

Dance - this will get its own post.

Pictures Related to D:
Dogs Couch Sleepin' (close up)
A rare moment to catch both of them asleep together.



Z Lap Game
Peek-a-boo I see your Skittle's

Nitro Yawning
Time for bed

0 What do you think?: