Pages

October 9, 2008

A Week in the Life of

Ok, so i did a horrible job keeping up with daily photos and notes of my normal week. I thought i'd try it again but this time documenting my unusual week in Texas. I'm very excited about my trip.

I'm debating if i want to take my Yashica for TtV. Tuesday there are plans for my s.i.l and i to go antiquing. My hope is to find a cheap but good Kodak Duaflex or Argus 75. I also have fantasies about my grandfather already having one that he'd let me keep, lol. I still need to make a contraption to block out light. Wonder if i can get that done Friday night...

Really looking forward to flying. I find it relaxing once i'm on the plane and a little nervous before hand {checking in, going through security, no delays...}. There is just something so nice about being forced to sit in one chair for a couple of hours with only books, music and thoughts to keep you company. PLUS I'm pretty sure i have window seats the whole time {layover going and nonstop way home}. I want to try taking video of the take off/landings and some clouds if i can. Usually, there are some good clouds leaving Portland. I admit this is inspired by Swirly's recent video she created - the clouds with the sun is make-my-heart-sing-beautiful {the whole film is good too}.

1 What do you think?:

Heather said...

Ugh. I hate flying. Not because I'm scared of it, but because it's such a hassle and an annoyance to me. I'm glad someone likes it!