Pages

November 9, 2009

Almost Forgot

I almost forgot to post! I was busy playing Guitar Hero World Tour and then realized it's 10:30pm and no post.

The most exciting news is we finally purchased out Christmas tickets to Texas. I'm VERY excited about going down for the holidays this year.

I'm also getting pretty excited to see my family for a little bit while they're in town for a wedding. Can't believe it's only a little over a week away. I have to find shoes! My goal is to go to DSW & Ross tomorrow on my way home, they're both in the same shopping center so that'll be convenient.

Realized that i have to go shopping this weekend for Thanksgiving preparations if i expect anything to be available - let alone a Turkey. Gees, this weekend is going to be crazy busy. I know this week is going to fly by and then a bit of panic will set in. Maybe i can go shopping during the week, what an idea. I can plan the menu tomorrow after shoe shopping and then on wednesday go shopping or Thursday after my dress fitting. Yeah... ok, this could work, knock something of the list before the weekend.

Hope everyone's Monday had some good news.

0 What do you think?: