Pages

November 14, 2008

World Tour

Finally, tonight, i get to buy Guitar Hero World Tour - which includes a guitar, drums, and microphone. I don't really care about the mic but everything else sounds great. I've heard great reviews from a few friends who have it.

But this is not what i'll be doing all weekend. Actually, i might not even get to play till Sunday night. We're going to the coast this weekend. Our goal is to leave the house by 9a, yeah, lol we'll see how well that goes. I'm actually really looking forward to it because we haven't been out to Newport in about 4 months. It'll be nice to visit with Grandma {in-law} too. We have plans to take her to see Madagascar 2 in the theater {it's been a while since she's been in the theater}.

I'm also hoping to squeeze in a little antique shopping as well. There are a number of place to go look.

My plan is to blog before we go but i'm not stressing about it since i already missed a day.

0 What do you think?: