Pages

November 1, 2008

A Good Start

November is off to a good start.

I've picked up my copy of Lolita and i'll be starting it this weekend. The reading syllabus won't be available until Monday but i figure i can't go wrong reading the first few chapters.

Started on that mission statement. It's going a little slow. I let my self be distracted by looking for a new place to live - even though we won't be moving until the end of March. There is this perfect little house near my work but i don't think it'll be available when we're ready. Maybe something exactly like it will be available.

For AEDM I've uploaded a little video of a tree that lives outside our apartment building. It had AWESOME color this fall. This is straight from the camera {cannon A630} the thing is, the quality is crap and i'm not really sure what to do about it. Probably access to a video editor that could compress it correctly for the web would probably be good. If anyone has any thoughts, let me know!

0 What do you think?: