Pages

November 26, 2007

Pants & Band-Aids

I finally purchased another pair of jeans. They're not as dark as I'd like but they'll do fine. I'm trying not to feel bad about spending money on pants that hopefully won't fit in a few months but I can't go around naked in the mean time.

Last night we did the foolish thing of staying up until 1:00am watching the office. We finished all the 3 seasons and will now try to find the latest episodes online of season 4. But I had to get up at 7am to go to work so you know, I've been tired all day. I went to the grocery store on the way home and picked up a few things. I unloaded everything. My husband comes in to grab a soda out of the fridge and says "I don't think these need to be refrigerated." Turns out I had put the Band-Aids in the fridge. Yup, I'm tired.

Good night folks.

0 What do you think?: