Pages

November 22, 2007

The Stuffing Results


This is what's left of the Cornbread Stuffing. I forgot to take a picture before it was eaten. Also, I'm definitely picking up cornbread packets the next time I'm in Texas. The honey cornbread mix made it taste sweet and it was an odd combo with the sage plus it gave it a spongy texture, not soggy like undercooked but chewy. Lessoned learned.

The day was really good and relaxing. I got up and cooked because I didn't end up doing anything last night except eat my pizza and beer for dinner and get sucked in to Guitar Hero and The Office. Cooking this morning was really nice actually. It was super sunny and I had the blinds open in my office to let that sunshine into the kitchen.

We got to the in-laws at about 1:00p. I took the stuffing and a corn casserole dish for baking there so it would be hot. They got a 22lb turkey and it tasted so yummy, very moist. The best part is there are left overs! I love Thanksgiving left overs. Even though I have to go to work tomorrow at least I have a little feast to take with me.

I called my family this evening. Its easiest to talk to everyone while they're still at one location so all they have to do is pass the phone. Very nice to catch up.

I am very thankful for all my family!

0 What do you think?: